Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Two Suggestions

James Ling

1) It would be useful for planning if an extra range ring was added showing the command range of HQ units. Also useful would be a visual indication that a unit was within command range of its organic superior, perhaps added to the f-key cycle for the units info box.

2) The force dialogue E&S: At the moment each ammunition type + fuel & basics is shown in great detail down to the last round. But this information doesn't really tell me anything. What I need to know is do we have enough? If those figures were replaced by a bar graphic then it would be easy to grasp. I know you can already use F7 to cycle through the separate supply levels in the unit info box, which useful when looking at a formation as a whole. But it would also be good to see all the supply information for a single unit in one place.

Iconoclast

Talking about the E&S display: I wonder if it would be possible to highlight the units main weapon system and ammo? e.g. Highlight (or put on top of list) Panthers in a Panther Tank Coy.

Cheers

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Thanks for your suggestions James. The range ring for command range would be a good addition, though you might see nothing when you click on a higher HQ while on a small map. Re the E&S view. I see your point. Trouble is we need the actual round numbers, if for no other reason so I can see when rounds are being expended. There would not be the fidelity in a bar graph to determine that. So both would be good but real estate is a problem.