Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

UI: more readable windows

pekische

New interface can provide a lot informations at one moment. It is great but it needs windows with informations to be much easier and faster readable.

My suggestions for better windows:

1/ Different colour for window with friendly unit information and enemy unit information. Either base colour of whole window or base colour of headline. When I have too many windows opened I am lost.

2/ Highlight the window which is active - the window which is updated when I click on another unit. Maybe by stronger border of window or some other way... When I have too many windows opened I can´t find immediately which one is updating

3/ To be able to minimize a window. For example I want to watch a unit for longer time. But I don´t need to see the window constantly. I want to look at it occasionally. The whole window takes too much of room on my screen and when I dismiss the window I have to look for the right counter always when I want to control the unit. Better way how to save a screen room but having informations about the unit quickly available is to minimize the window. I have only bar with headline (maybe label of unit) on my screen and double click open whole window.

Dave, is something like that possible in the future? :)