Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

unable to enter activation code

*budd*

I bought the East Front TNT game. Downloaded and installed, start game, get to the enter code screen and i put the code in from my account page and nothing, no error message, i can quit game but nothing happens when i hit OK after entering the code. I assume the code is the whole 2nd line under the game name, but ive tried variations and still nothing. it wont let me copy and paste the code from the page. I've redownloaded twice and reinstalled 3 times, same problem. The last install i used the default directory to install, although i dont put games on my C drive. What do i do next :-]

*budd*

checked my order status, it says processed, so maybe i have to wait until it says completed like my other orders? i payed via paypal.

check my paypal account the payment has been taken out.

*budd*

got home from work and tried again, it worked. so i'm off to try it out. thanks for the reply.

bigus

I Used Control-C and Control-V to copy and paste my activation code.
works.

You folks have a great game here.
This is without a doubt, the best introductory wargame I've ever played.

I appreciate the "back to old school" wargames where some thought has to go into every move.

well done.

I'm looking forward to seeing the editor released and some user made scenarios.

Cheers,