Using Reward Points

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Series' started by Nick DelCorpo, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Nick DelCorpo

Nick DelCorpo Member

I am about to make another purchase and have racked up quite a few of these reward point. How do we use them do give us a discount?

2. vsadek

vsadek Member

Hello Nick. During the purchase checkout there is an option to use your reward points.

Regards

3. Nick DelCorpo

Nick DelCorpo Member

i can find it, it says coupon code
    Oh i see it now, wasn't there a few minutes ago! thanks

4. Eric Duckworth

When did the rewards points program go active? I have past purchases that I did not receive any rewards for...what was the start date for receiving rewards points?....BTW, I am very appreciative that you are offering this program...also I really like my copy of Heroes of the Pacific and the plans for the Heroes Tactical system. Keep up the good work.

5. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

How Reward Points Work

Reward points have been active since this store been active.

When you purchase one or more qualifying in-stock products your store account will be awarded points upon completion of the order. The number of reward points received varies by product, but is usually around one point per dollar spent.

You can view your reward points here: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=account/reward

Any accumulated reward points can be used to reduce the cost of a future purchase. To use your reward points, first log into your store account and add the products you are interested in purchasing to your cart. Then from the shopping cart screen (http://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=checkout/cart) select ‘Use Reward Points’ and enter the number of points you wish to use. After clicking the ‘Apply Points’ button your order total should be reduced by $1.00 for every 10 reward points used.

Note: Some products, such as pre-ordered items, do not qualify for reward points.

Ryan Shannahan likes this.