Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Utterly ridiculous shipping charges

The Plodder

I've got a little spare money from a used game sale in my paypal account and I thought I'd purchase the Scenario Generator for HOtNam. Until I saw the shipping charge, $46.50! Are you serious? That's over double the value of the item!

I realise that shipping rates have gone up in the US, but come on, I've purchased a similar sized item (the OCS magazine with Sicily II ) from MMP and shipping using the same service is $22.50. Which is pretty acceptable for what is essentially a stiff envelope. $46? No way.

The Plodder

Sorry David, I think I'm wrong with the comparison as after doing some research, I think the service MMP is using to ship Sicily II is the USPS First-Class Package International Service and not USPS Priority Mail International. $46 to send to NZ using that service seems about right. Are you able have the option to choose First-Class?

The Plodder

Crikey, It now shows $13.25 for First-Class. That is more than reasonable, that is pretty sweet. thanks!