Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

WaW re-releases

seneffe

Are Eisenbach and BnB scheduled for re-release in the foreseeable future? The reason I ask is that I'm a dyed-in-the-wool miniatures gamer and I have to say that as a game system WaW is much better than any miniatures rules I've ever played for the Cold War Gone Hot period (and I've played quite a few.....). I'm now starting to play it with 1/200 miniatures and 10cm hex terrain.

I'm planning to start demonstrating the games at UK wargames shows in 2016 and I'm expecting people top ask about where to get the rules. I think WaW would make a very good (?better) alternative to the Flames of War Team Yankee, etc.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Seneffe

Keth

I have the same question for all the core games. Almost everything requires BnB or The Untold Stories to play and neither is in stock (and haven't been for some time). America Conquered seems like the only choice now; it's the only one I see in FLGS's anymore.

Keth