Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Welcome to Command Ops

Art Hall

Whats up guys...Art "captskillet" Hall from the Matrix forums. Glad to see you off and running Dave, hope this brings in tons o money for you as CO is the best! Any idea on when we will see the Med scenario pack released?

invernomuto

Yeah, do you have an ETA for CO2 release?
Also, do you need some additional beta testers?
Davide

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
CO2 will be ready when it is ready. I'm done with making predictions on that. It will be ready when I have worked my way through the GUI change list I have set. I am making steady progress on that and will be releasing screen shots as I progress.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Also, do you need some additional beta testers?
Davide
Always interested in getting good beta testers. Email me a brief resume. Focus on what if any previous experience you have had in wargame development, modding etc, plus any military experience would be highly regarded but not essential. I will need your contact details. If you have a reference from another developer that would be great too. Email to dave[at]panthergames[dot]com.

simovitch

Hi folks,
I finally got CO reinstalled after my motherboard blew up so I'm slowly getting used to the new digs here at lnl. Good to see some of the guys from the old forums showing up.

Daz

Welcome back Richard :)

The forums here are great.
Lots of editing features, a good cap on the upload file size, and most importantly a good spell checker :oops:

Check out my latest AAR mate of you excellent Scenario, From the Meuse to the Rhine.

john connor

Hey Richard. Was wondering where you were. Also wondering where BG got to. Haven't heard from him in ages.

ExitDose

So, I bought Command Ops off of Matrix the other day, and while glancing around their site today I noticed that all the Command Ops stuff is listed as discontinued. I was hoping to get the Market Garden expansion on my next payday. Am I just out of luck or will there be an option to get it somewhere else that will be compatible with the version that I got from Matrix?

I like the game so far.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
ExitDose,

Yes Matrix discontinued selling our product at the end of November as per our termination agreement. The short answer is that no you can't buy the HTTR data pack that is compatible with the Matrix version of the game engine. However, we will be releasing CO2 soon and with it a set of modules (ie data packs). The way things will work is that you will be able to get the CO2 game engine for free. It will come with just the tutorial and a couple of other scenarios. You will have to buy the modules. If you have already purchased BFTB (the original engine from Matrix, then you will be able to upgrade to the two Bulge modules at a 50% discount. If you had the HTTR and/or Greece data packs you can upgrade these at the same 50% discount. There will be five modules on sale when we release CO2 (HTTR, Greece, Med and two Bulge modules). These will each retail for $30. We will be offering a bundle discount as well based on the number of modules you purchase/upgrade at the one time. I haven't got the exact details just yet.

Jason Rimmer

This will be the third time I would have bought the HTTR scenarios and the COTA scenarios once CO 2 comes out (With the 50% discount thats not bad considering the base engine is free). Not sure I will bother with the Bulge this time around.

Though I'm really looking forward to CO2 would be greatly appreciated if this was the last time we had to buy the HTTR scenarios and COTA ones. I understand the finances of it all and am happy to support you but I really want to see some new scenarios pref in a new setting (east front:) for the CO2 engine.

What are the guaranteed new features in CO2?

Also roughly how long will it be before we can see the East Front module released, next year sometime?