Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What a match! + New youtube channel covering full scenario playtrought [ Eng / Ita ]

Rydo

Hi guys, i'm back from a solo session of Rejoining the roadblock. I used that to get my feet wet again after a long stop of ln'l plays and i've had a very nice experience.

Just to tell you, a leader rushing with a mg...rest is history.

I've commited one crucial error that could have changed the game completely and it was pretending wooden buildings were +2 TEM instead of +3.

What's done can't be undone, i will put the game on a new youtube channel i will make with full playtrought of tactical games, not just ln'l ( life's too short to taste just one thing ;) ).

BTW if there is any italian user out there the commentary is in italian, but can be viewed by ln'l expert players as you will understand what's going on.

If requested i can talk in english too but for now i'll focus on giving some content to the italian community.

Have a nice day, bye!

PS: i'll put the scenario report in the proper folder so check that out there. Bye!

Rydo

Video and channel is up! Forget my old videos, all are 2 years old.

Look the AAR, italian dub but game still watchable if you know ln'l!

Rydo

Posted into the Report section.

Two more AARs registered and will be updloaded the following days.

Full playtrought in a single video, whole match no cuts.