Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What New for Nations At War

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
We are working on some formation cards that can be used in the NaW series to replace the formation counters. We are also are just about done with the new Nations At War Core Rules 3.0. We giving it the full LnLT v5.0 treatment including its own Starter Kit. Once the rules are done they will be available as a free download.

David

NaW Formation Card US Front.jpeg

ChuckB

Hi David - one suggestion I would have is X-maps (best in the new 4k style) like in LnLT. The counter stacks in NaW can get very high and a larger map would easily address this. Also: the maps are really nice and would look even greater in a larger format

Matt Lehnen

I just received my most recent order which included Desert Heat. Should I put this on the shelf and stick with LnL Tactical until the new rules come out? Would it be easier if I skip learning the 2.0 version?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I personally would read the current rules and see how well you understand them. We updated rules are from feedback from gamers who how emailed or posted questions and issues. We were asked about an index and other things so we decided we do it. The new manual will be a free download.

David