What next for LnLT

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Series' started by marc J, Mar 22, 2020.

1. marc J

marc J Member

What is next in the series (modules or expansions) and when can we expect it?

2. Tony Costa

Tony Costa Member
    Staff Member

These were confirmed as being next a few weeks ago, hopefully they get printed this year:
    Grenada 1983
    WW2 Heroes Drive on Stalingrad 1942

3. Captain Darling

“WW2 Heroes Drive on Stalingrad 1942” sounds interesting!

4. Rydo

Rydo Member

With everything happening in those days i'm not expecting anything in the next months.

5. Nick DelCorpo

Nick DelCorpo Member

Mos def Rydo. Though these games have been in development prior to the outbreak. Grenada for me is a non-starter, though I will buy it as I own everything LnL. I just imagine all the situations that could have been games and the Grenada invasion does not strike me as particularly interesting, but to each his own. I know that the company only produces quality so it will be good.

6. Burnham Fox

Burnham Fox Member

Can't go wrong with Stalingrad, but Grenada is underwhelming... Why not a Korean War module? Or a BAOR expansion for HAtrS? Grenada?

<Shrug>

I mean, don't get me wrong...I'll probably still buy it! :)

7. LostApiarist

LostApiarist Member

Well I agree with you generally Burnham Fox, I am finding it interesting to have these lesser known scenarios and conflicts playable. I appreciate being exposed to new battles etc.

8. Doug Alber

Doug Alber Member

Here's a vote for Heroes of Grenada (or whatever the title will be). And a suggestion: maybe make it a combination of Operation URGENT FURY (Grenada) and Operation JUST CAUSE (Panama). I think there is a lot of potential here showcasing US elite troops that can cross over to HOTRS and DoH pretty easily. Rangers, SEALs, paratroopers, Marines (and Marine Force Recon). Couple this with some "what if" units and scenarios (what if the Cubans reinforced Grenada/what if the Russians landed Spetsnaz to support Grenada/Panama) could support some interesting tactical problems. I'd by it for the countersheets alone. And of course, hoping for Gunny Highway scenario to improvise, adapt, and overcome.

9. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hi Doug,

We will announce the upcoming games in the LnLT series with some samples. Once we have something ready we will post something. It will be some major news.

10. marc J

marc J Member

Would like to see some BAOR, also some Afghanistan module featuring UK/US Special forces

stanthecaddy019 likes this.
  11. David goodwin

David goodwin Member

Grenada sounds interesting. SIGN ME UP. Panama sounds great too. Where do I send the check

12. stanthecaddy019

Fingers crossed for an urban Hue module, ala the Day of Heroes map (but will take anything you've got on the docket!!!)

13. Nick DelCorpo

Nick DelCorpo Member

Be nice if we got a historical map for the city of Stalingrad, maybe even including river crossings over the Volga?