Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What the Difference Between the Premier Supporter Edition and the Release Edition.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Heroes of the Pacific Back Box Premier Edition2.jpeg

We been receiving support tickets asking what is the difference between the Premier Supporter Edition and the Release Edition of the game.

Any one that had pre-ordered Heroes of the Pacific will receive a Premier Supporter Edition box. On the back of the box you will find the "Premier Supporter Edition" medal. Inside the game you will find a numbered LnL Certificate of Authenticity with LnL embossed foil seal.

In the case of Heroes of the Pacific you will also receive the Heroes of the Pacific X-Maps.

The standard edition box does not have any of the above on the box and does not come with the Heroes of the Pacific X-Maps. If you received the standard edition of the box you can always order the Heroes of the Pacific X-Maps directory from our store.

You can only receive the Premier Supporter Edition box by placing a Pledge or Pre-order of the game.

Heroes of the Pacific Back Box Premier Edition2.jpeg Heroes of the Pacific Back Box Premier Edition.jpeg HOTP-COA1.jpeg

carrickbd

Is this the case for Heroes of Normandy as well? I pre-ordered it but did not receive the premier edition and did not receive the X-Maps. I've open a support ticket but it has yet to be resolved.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Yes it should be the same. We are slammed at this time of the year with shipments and support tickets. I will double check later for your support ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk