Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What's Coming In Heroes of North Africa

Jeff Lewis

As yet there are no NZ scenarios, but I have one I'm thinking about. Ralph Ferrari's original design was to feature the Italians so they have some interesting unique characteristics, including some motorcycle troops and horse-mounted cavalry. But aside from Dust Clouds there's other desert terrain like sand, hammada, scrub, wadis, some different level hills. There's bogging down in the sand. Buildings have rooftops that can be occupied. Lot's of different Support Weapons, Weapon Teams and vehicles for both sides.

Perhaps we can, at a later time, do a module that gives the New Zealanders, Aussies, South Africans and Indians units with their own identity instead of just lumping them all under the British.

The Plodder

As yet there are no NZ scenarios, but I have one I'm thinking about. Ralph Ferrari's original design was to feature the Italians so they have some interesting unique characteristics, including some motorcycle troops and horse-mounted cavalry. But aside from Dust Clouds there's other desert terrain like sand, hammada, scrub, wadis, some different level hills. There's bogging down in the sand. Buildings have rooftops that can be occupied. Lot's of different Support Weapons, Weapon Teams and vehicles for both sides.

Perhaps we can, at a later time, do a module that gives the New Zealanders, Aussies, South Africans and Indians units with their own identity instead of just lumping them all under the British.

Thanks for the info. The Commonwealth module sounds pretty cool too. Maybe add the Free Poles too. Here's a title suggestion for the module: Heroes of the Eighth Army

Qwirz

Wow! I hope the poor Italians are better considered than in ASL :)
Anxiously waiting!!!!
Thanks

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
I think the Italians in LnL better represent their actual performance. Each unit has some unique characteristics that I hope everyone will enjoy while playing the Italians.