Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

When CO2 arrives....

john connor

Hey Dave. I'm taking your advice and making a scenario, map included! It's Prokhorovka (again), but the map is very detailed and traced with great care. It's taken me the better part of 3 whole days so far, to get near completing the map. lots of research, lots of frustration with contours....I expect it may speed up. This is the first time I ever tried the mapmaker. Fantastic fun, TOO engrossing....too addictive. Photo of progress so far in another thread...

But, here's my question. I will spend perhaps a week solid putting this all together and happily share it, of course. But what happens when CO2 comes out? I send you it, you convert it, great. But I mean - what happens if I get, say, user feedback and need to tinker with it and re-issue it? You convert it again? Will I be able to continue to tweak it after you've converted it and it's a CO2 map and scenario? What's the policy and practice on user-created scenarios and maps?

Cheers.

Peter