Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

When to Expect Command Ops 2

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello Everyone

I wanted to update you on the release of Command Ops 2. I know Dave been taking a lot of hits with this question so its only fair that I update you.

Monday March 16, 2015 Command Ops 2 will be available for downloading and purchase.

CO2-webbanner-728x90.jpg

EdJaws

Thanks David for the update. That is great news!

I did a search of the forum but didn't hit on anything but perhaps it was posted before, but a couple of questions.
What are the system requirements for the game?
Will the we be able to install the game on more than one system in our household? Desktop & laptop?
And lastly a stupid question, will there ever be a Linux port? ;-]

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Not stupid questions at all. If you click the banner/link below or above it will take you to the product page for the game series. You can install this game on any computers you own. Our only real request is to please not give it to friends but to support Dave and Panther Games. We made the game so it can simply be installed on all the computers you own or use. Our store will keep a history of all the products you purchase from us and allow you to re-download any of them when you want.

I can't speak for Dave on the Linux port but I would expect that to be a no.

System Requirements
CPU: 2 Ghz
RAM: 2Gb
Video/Graphics: 64Mb card
Sound: 16 bit
Hard Disk space: 2Gb free
Direct X: v9+
Display Resolution: Variable. Min 1366 x 768, Max 2560 x 1600. Optimised for 1920 x 1080

Monday March 16, 2015 Command Ops 2 will be available for downloading and purchase.

papymaj5

David, great news on the game! I am very much looking forward to it! I can't help but notice on your signature and on the page it states that the core game is free to download only for a limited time. I thought the core game was to be free and be used as a continuously updated demo.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Yes the Core game as going to be a small amount but Dave and I decided to see how well this does for us before we make a final choice. We like this idea because it gives everyone a chance to try the full game without the need of a demo and then buy the Battle packs that they want. It also makes it easy to keep everyone on the same game version. I do expect it will stay as a free download but we wanted to see how it does we decide to keep it that way.

David

papymaj5

Thanks for the response David! It makes sense to have the option. You mentioned that the game will have an auto updater. Will it be smart enough to know what pack version I paid for in relation to my core engine version. For example, I have core v1 and pack v1. When core v2 comes out, and if I don't purchase v2 for my packs, I don't want my core to automatically update to v2 with my pack on v1, leaving it useless until I reinstall it.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi

No, no, no the updater only tells you an update is available you always have the option not too. The system is also smart enough NOT to update you with something that would make you current purchase useless. BUT if it did you would also be able to re-download it and install it again. You would also be always able to back up your game file to a USB stick, DVD, dropbox etc.

David

Wiggum

Will there be some kind of copy protection or will you have to be online while playing as part of the copy protection ?