Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Where are the Estab files?

Uxbridge

I'm trying to mod the colours of some units in Highway to the Reich, but I can't find the BFTBEstab.coe file. Or should I search for a .xml file. I've been going round and round this issue so many times, I'm now at a total loss for what to do, but basically, I haven't been able to open any file in the editors where I can access the ability to change the counter colour.

hubee0

During playtime ("runtime" actually) a scenario uses .coe estab file, which is a compiled version of .xml estab file. One cannot edit or modify .coe file. An xml file can be instead modified using Estab editor. Then, a new .coe can be generated from Estab Editor as well.
In your case, an estab file for HTTR scenarios, may be not actually named "BFTBEstab" but rather HTTR... or something similar. I don't have HTTR pack, so I am not sure.