Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

where do you buy games ?

RemseyGamer

Tell me, where do you buy games at great prices?
some games are worth a lot. So I can only watch some streamers play. I think a lot of you do too.

panzerpit

I buy games on Steam and MatrixGames... except for CO2, of course :) If that is possible, I prefere buying them on MatrixGames and later register on Steam. Steam has big discounts three, four times a year, during which gamas are up to 80% cheaper. MatrixGames also has discounts, but they are smaller then on Steam. Wait for Christmas and you will be able to buy CMANO for something like $30.

john connor

I always buy on steam if I can because you can return for a refund if it's not what you wanted. Which it very very often isn't.

RemseyGamer

In my opinion best place is g2troll.com simply because it does the job (inform about all the deals) and you are getting free steam giftcards for uing them. You only need to upvote deals that you like, they give you points, you exchange points to free giftcards. seems cool