Where to purchase LnL games?

Discussion in 'News and Events' started by Warren Smith, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Warren Smith

Warren Smith Member

Are LnL games only available direct from LnL at this point and in the future? Can't really seem to find them anywhere else.

2. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hi Warren,

We are shipping a lot of games to dealers so I would expect they are around. I would say the best place to get them is directly from us.

David

3. Blighty

Blighty Member

On a related note, are there any plans to make products available for European retail? I accept things like the X-Maps might be direct order only :( The shipping does actually seem reasonable but we're likely to get hit on import duty.

4. David Heath

Yes we have shipped a lot of games to euro dealers and they sell to the euro retailers. Bottom line I have contacted and shipped to every dealer that has asked. So if your store is not selling them please ask them to request if and give me the store and I see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. MichaelCD

MichaelCD Member

Do you go through a distributor in the USA such as Alliance? Just wanted to know which one as my local store will order anything as long as their distributor has it and it makes it easier if I know which one.

Thank you.

6. gashlycrumb

gashlycrumb Member

Any chance that LNL games will be made available through Miniature Market at some point for some of us that live in the boonies don't have local stores to buy from?

7. David Heath

Well I mot going to say no but I don't have anything setup for that as of now.

David