Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Where to purchase LnL games?

Warren Smith

Are LnL games only available direct from LnL at this point and in the future? Can't really seem to find them anywhere else.

Blighty

On a related note, are there any plans to make products available for European retail? I accept things like the X-Maps might be direct order only :( The shipping does actually seem reasonable but we're likely to get hit on import duty.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Yes we have shipped a lot of games to euro dealers and they sell to the euro retailers. Bottom line I have contacted and shipped to every dealer that has asked. So if your store is not selling them please ask them to request if and give me the store and I see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MichaelCD

Do you go through a distributor in the USA such as Alliance? Just wanted to know which one as my local store will order anything as long as their distributor has it and it makes it easier if I know which one.

Thank you.

gashlycrumb

Any chance that LNL games will be made available through Miniature Market at some point for some of us that live in the boonies don't have local stores to buy from?