Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

which version?

john connor

Got a new machine and I'm trying to load all my CO stuff onto it.
Quickly got confused over at Matrix. The game I have on this machine says it's running 6.279, but the only beta available at Matrix (in member's section) is 6.278? Did I get 279 from somewhere else?

Do I do this:
1. Run CO:BFTB set up release
2. Update to 278 (or 279, see above question?)
3. Run HttR set-up release
4. Run Greece set up release
5. Install BOTH Greece and HTTR data packs

Is that it? Is that the right order too?
The data packs also say they're for 279, when only 278 appears to be available.

Thanks.

Peter

Or should I just wait a few days and get CO2 plus the all packs for $49? :) No, but seriously - should I wait a few days?

Last edited:

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Peter,

Doesn't Matrix have the 279 build on the Members page?

I spoke with David Heath earlier today and we agreed to try and get a beta version of the engine and the bundle pack out before Xmas. It's going to be a real big rush. I want to do a debug build first tomorrow (yes it will be Saturday here in the Pacific) and run it past our beta testers for any obvious show stoppers. Then it will go to LNL for them to build their installers. With a bit of luck we just might make it but anything could happen between now and then.

john connor

Fantastic, Dave. That's excellent Christmas news. I guess I could just wait. Good luck with the Christmas rush!! I hope many people go for it, and you get a good, supported first sale. I think it's good to get in whilst people's wallets are continually open, for sure. We bleed money at Christmas, so won't notice another $49. That's the theory. Actually, I think my wife will notice....

I think perhaps that what Matrix have labelled 278 is actually 279. I will run it and see.

Was the install order ok?

Peter

Update. No, the Matrix last update is 278. Can't find 279 anywhere on their site. Found it in my files though.

Last edited: