Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.
White Star Rising 2nd Edition Vassal Module

White Star Rising 2nd Edition Vassal Module v1.2

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
David Heath submitted a new resource:

White Star Rising 2nd Edition Vassal Module - White Star Rising 2nd Edition Vassal Module v1.2

Here is LnLP Official White Star Rising Second Edition v1.2 Vassal Module. Attached are several screenshots from the Vassal module in play. These show off the new custom UI buttons on the toolbar, which use graphics directly from the Nations At War Series in some cases, and they are all bigger and flashier than the stock Vassal graphics.

Additional things to look for is our new counter look, now with rounded corners and light shading. The maps and counters are all larger hi-res...

Read more about this resource...

Ty Snouffer

v1.2 is a nice improvement over v1.0. Thanks for the update.

One correction/change request . . . The Improved Position markers are not movable once they are placed on the map. I guess that is in line with how IPs are played rule-wise. I'd just as soon see them treated as any other marker though. This facilitates set up in my view.

I don't think it is broken, just a preference . . .

Otherwise, looking forward to getting this to the virtual table this coming week.

EDIT: Spent more time with the module. Yeah, the IP markers really need a change. Since they don't act like a counter they are most difficult to see. They don't really appear under unit counters and they don't pop up upon hovering over a hex. Really impossible to see them when unit counters are in the hex.

Last edited: