White Star Rising counters

Discussion in 'Nations At War Series' started by Michael Dorosh, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Michael Dorosh

2. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hi Michael,

I am pretty sure this is an error and we are in the process of review these counters again. I am sure the Developer will post more once he has reviewed them again.

David

Dasvadonya likes this.
  3. Michael Dorosh

Thanks, David - ran across them in our first playthrough of the game and just wanted to make sure we were doing things properly. We had a good time with the tutorial and victory wasn't decided until the last impulse of the game.

4. Sean Druelinger

Staff Member

Replacement counters are coming

Michael Dorosh likes this.
  5. xIGuNDoCIx

xIGuNDoCIx Member

Do we have an ETA? Its been a fair amount of time now since these issues were first reported.

Robert Chalmers likes this.
  6. Sean Druelinger

Staff Member

Hello
    This question was asked yesterday and I will post the reply from the boss

Hi ********,

We are sorry for the delay, but we have to add this into a product order. This is going to happen but as I said not quickly. Replacement images have been added to the Clarifications and Corrections PDF the link is below.

Link: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/categories/nation...

We have also updated the Nations At War Core Rules v3.0 as well.

Core Rules Link: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/nations-at-war-co...

So I am again sorry for the idea but they will be coming.

David

7. xIGuNDoCIx

xIGuNDoCIx Member

"add this into a product order"

Wait. Does this mean that we will need to pay MORE money for corrected/missing counters when they arrive? I understand that LnL has provided the images for customers to print those missing/corrected counters but that's a hard pill to swallow if you are asking for additional funds to replace things that should have been there in the first place. I could let it go if the counters were just incorrectly printed but flat out missing counters like the (M4s from 4/51 and Designated Formations) should be at ZERO cost to the consumer who has already paid for them in the first place.

Hopefully this is not the case, can you please provide clarity?

8. David Heath

Hi Guys,

We have the replacement counters all ready to go. For the printer to print them we must print them with another order. These counters will be printed and shipped in our next print run which should be soon. We do not charge for the counters but we normally do ask you to cover the shipping. It order to fix the problem quickly we do provide the Clarification and Corrections PDF. We have also updated the the Player Aid Cards as well and made them a free download. You can find all of our Nations At War downloads here. Now if you want new counters we will provide those for free but we will ask you guys to cover the shipping.

David

9. ChuckB

ChuckB Member

Hi David - any update on when these counters may be available?

10. carl dunfield

carl dunfield Member

Hello,
    Will the updated Nations At War Core Rules v3.0 rev 3 be included with the world at war 85 kick starter packages? If not what rev is the spiral bound rulebook?

11. Robert Chalmers

Any updates on this, folks? It's a bit annoying to see the errors referred to as "previous edition" in my brand new from your store 2nd edition counter mix.

#11 Robert Chalmers, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  12. David Heath

Hi Guys,

The counter errors are from the v2.0 release and I can understand the confusion, sorry that was not our intent. The counter corrections are from the current box game along with the older v2.0 of the rules. Since the series release, we have updated the game system rules and player aids to v3.0 and everything can be downloaded right now from our resource section here. Coming in with our next game shipment will be the corrected counters which will be available to anyone for just the shipping cost. I will post here once the replacement counters have shipped.

David

13. HariSeldon

HariSeldon Member

I would like to see a pre-order page established for Nations at War corrected counters. Any chance of that?

Miguel Vila Taberner likes this.
  14. David Heath

Not at this time.