Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

White Star Rising counters

ChuckB

Hi Stéphane,

It's a (green) Canadian Sherman II - can send you a photo of the sheet, if you want.

Chuck

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Hi Stéphane,
It's a (green) Canadian Sherman II - can send you a photo of the sheet, if you want.
Chuck

Hi Chuck I'm sorry I meant S2R9C2. It should be a Formation marker, almost certainly a German one

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Well, we all know that not everybody jumps into a forum for questions or replys Dave, or goes on BGG to find out. Yes we are lucky to have forums now days, but I would also find it logical that if replacement counters are supplied, they should also be supplied to those shops who sell your products abroad too. In my case, Planetongames.com in Spain.

Nothing wrong with LnL doing what a user like Stephane has done from the start, of which is your responsability in the first place because it´s your issue, but hey it´s your decision. If I was in the US, then all I would have to do is pay for postage and problem solved, but as we talked in another thread, that´s not the case, so it´s a bit unfare for those abroad, which is something that should have been though of and adressed aswell.

Mike

--

Hi,

I guess we need to agree to disagree here. I will keep this in mind for future possibilities.

David

RedOneAlpha

Mike, would you happen to have the NAW compendium counter sheet unpuched? I can't find an image of it online and would like to know which counter is sitting on S1R9C2 (I already recycled mine).

Edit: I should have wrote S2R9C2

I did not have to go on any forums to figure these things out; I just looked at the original counter sheets, then the replacement counters and I found what was replacing what. It does take time and not everybody nowadays want to put the time or effort into it. That is why I posted the above info (and also because I'm into that kind of things). I certainly did not did it because I thought LNLT was not doing their job and I'm not overly happy with you implying it. :(

No I don´t Stéphane, I only have White Star Rising of this series, and the printed and bound Correction and Clarification v2.4 PDF. I did same with the latest Dawns Early Light manual revesion, of which both prints and bounds cost me $16. Iam oldschool and don´t like to read or have lose papers laying around. My eyes are old, so I do take a hit when reading to much on-screen, again I like book/magazine like to read.

If you didn´t go on any forum, how did you find out there were replacment counters? I bought the game circa six months ago, neither the store were I bought the game, or the LnL store said anything about replacement counters. They just recently showed up on there web store (since the WaW85 kickstart print), and this issue has been known for more then a year here on the forum. My guess is you found out on Facebook, I don´t use Facebook, and alot of other folks who buy physical products don´t use Facebook.

Shipping to Spain is $25 from LnL, if I would have had the other two modules from the NaW series then maybe it would be worth it, and Iam not going to wait till I have $130 to spend on those two modules so I can order these and the rest of the replacment counters.

The developer could have made the mistakes, but quality and control is the publishers responsability in most cases, so yes I agree to disagree, because in the end, it´s not my fault, or any buyers fault when he/she paid the full asking price at the time. So Iam not to happy either.

Mike