Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Kwilk6

In playing Falling Stars I have found it so easy to take over planets I cannot fathom why I would ever want to barter with them. Even with the negative consequences that occur with a planets allies when conquering planets, it doesn't matter since I would simply conquer them as well.

Also, is there a way to see how many units are defending a planet? I have never had to use more than two ground units to take over any planet and I never loose, which makes it seem like there are no defenses in place ever.

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Hi there, sorry for taking a while to respond!

Bartering has gotten a HUGE increase in usability in our next patch. You'll find yourself sitting on top of planets until an opportune time now, which should really increase the depth of strategy involved with bartering, as well as interplanetary diplomacy.

The AI will also create far more ground units than before. If you want to steal one of their planets, it's going to take a ton of carriers now.

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Hey go ahead and check out the new patch, almost all barters have been greatly improved