Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Why has the fund raising cost for Stalin's Triumph been increased?

Jay Townsend

It was $10000.00 for Stalin's Triumph to make it now it is $14500.00

Currently at: $11544 of $14500

That is about 49 more games. Why did it increase?

Desert Heat should ship this week I am thinking, which will help Stalin's Triumph make its mark I believe, as Desert Heat looks fantastic. I did my part and pre-ordered two copies of Stalin's Triumph. it would just my stupid not to have and Eastern Front game in this great series. I think LnL needs to get DH in our hands soon so ST makes its funding.

Don't sit on the fence on Stalin's Triumph guys, get your orders in, as it looks fantastic as well.

Squad Leader

Hi Jay,

My understanding is that the funding now includes shipping. I feel confident that we will make the cut. I'm working on some new rules for he NAW that will be incorporated in ST..

MadSeason

I believe I ordered mine the day it was announced, so I am very hopeful it makes the cut. I absolutely love the WaW, NaW system -- partly because it works well for solo play.

Jay Townsend

14 days left, to get about 45 copies sold!
Expires in
14 days

$11754 of $14500

Jay Townsend

Come on guys, less than two weeks to make the push to get this baby funded! I really think the LnL distributors could fill in any gap if there is any in two weeks however!

Sean King

Just noticed that this was asked. I asked under another forum thread.

I also noticed a response was that it includes the shipping.

Sooo anything new added? Thats a HUGE increase......nearly half the original pledge????

Blackwell Hird

Staff member
Website
www.bhird.com
Just noticed that this was asked. I asked under another forum thread.

I also noticed a response was that it includes the shipping.

Sooo anything new added? Thats a HUGE increase......nearly half the original pledge????

Hi Sean

It's not really new it was normally just charge at the time of shipping on top of the game. We wanted this to be more up front and clear to everyone. We don't make anything on the shipping and handling but we wanted everyone to know about the shipping upfront. To be even more clear the US shipping is included in the game already but for International orders it is $20.00 more.