Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Will Bundle Discount Ever be Made Available Again?

Grim.Reaper

Hello,

Sorry if has been answered before, but are there any plans to make the Commander Pack Bundle discount available again? Possibly when new modules are released or at time of upgrades? Or was that a one time offer?

If so, do you have any idea when it might happen?

*budd*

I know you mean the original commanders pack price and i'll leave that answer to the powers that be, but i believe its been stated that the original price wont come back. The current price for the commanders pack is discounted when compared to buying them separately. About $24 for each module, not a bad value given all the play you will get out of it. I can certainly understand the reluctance about the $119, especially if you bought CO1, I bought all of them twice and HTTR 3 times:)

Grim.Reaper

That is correct, I meant the original $50 price for the commander pack. Should have bought it the first time around:)