Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Will there be a Korean War Module?

Heinrich505

I've been enjoying the various theaters that are presented in your LnL Tactical Digital series. There is quite a variety of wars covered.

I was wondering if there will be a module that covers the Korean War.

Heinrich505

Much of the equipment used by all sides in the Korean War conflict was WWII based, and appears in many of the titles already published. I'd think it wouldn't be too hard to put together the Korean War module. There were some vicious battles that would lend themselves well to this game engine.

kohlenklau

Good idea. You could use HoP to grab Marines and use HoN to grab a generic lightly armed Asian force as NKPA. Grab T-34/85's from some Ost Front module? I am a new guy so I am thinking that is how it works...

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
To publish a full module, you need someone to design 10-12 scenarios, an artist to draw 5-6 maps, someone to draw a couple hundred counters, someone to write the module rules and finally someone to lay out everything (and someone to review everything). Not a simple endeavour, and you still haven't find a publisher for the counters of the printed version :)