Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Windows Error box on Start

John Rainey

Installed the core game and 3 scenario packs. Used custom directory on my E drive.

"E:\Command Ops 2\CmdOps.exe"

Every time I click on the desktop icon I get a small windows\system error box with a white x in a read circle. Message is:

The ordinal 14348 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc100.dll

Running 64bit Windows 7 Home Premium. Every current driver wise. 8GB memory. Plenty of HD space etc.

tedtech

I'm running Win 8.1, getting "The ordinal 14092 could not be located in dynamic link library CmdOps.exe".

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
OK it's trying to find the Microsoft Foundation Classes dynamic link library file, but failing. Could you please do a file search in windows explorer for me and enter "mfs100.dll" and take a screen shot of the resulting list for me ensuring the location field is visible. That way I can try and see where the mfc100.dll is located on your machine (if at all). Thanks.

tedtech

OK, I searched for the file and found it in C:\windows\system32

Last edited:

John Rainey

Sorry I was offline for awhile. The first file, the one I started the thread about is in:

C:\windows\SysWOW64.

The second one, the one you requested is in the same directory as above.