Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Wounded Results

Barthheart

Staff member
1st paragraph in 5.1 Direct Fire Table Results, under Wounded reads:
If the unit is moving it must stop immediately.
Flip the SMC to it's shaken side... and mark with a Wounded marker.

The next paragraph reads:
A just-wounded SMC that has yet to be activated in a turn can still do so in a later impulse, including for movement.

These seem to be contradictory.... if the SMC gets flipped to shaken then how can it later activate with no chance to rally until next turn?
If the shaking only happens if the unit was moving that seems odd... I'm sure I'd be shaken if I was just wounded!

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Then you are not a hero ;)

Heroes can be wounded but never shake.

Also shaken SMC (wounded or not) can still activate. They just do so with the stats on the reverse side of the counter (no fire, greatly reduced MP and so on).

Ff the SMC was wounded while moving, it must stop its movement and be flipped to its shaken side. If wounded but not yet activated, it can do so (most probably to retreat in a safer hex, toward a medic and such).

Barthheart

Staff member
Thanks Stephane. You pointed out the glaringly obvious that shaken units can still activate.. DOH!