Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Writing AAR's

Guy Miller

hello everyone, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I've recently started playing CO2 and while I've had some technical difficulties, I am a huge fan of this game. My main gaming is ASL, but CO2 is rapidly becoming a favorite as well.

My question is on AAR's (which I hope to do if I can actually complete some scenarios). What program do I need in order to draw on my screenshots? And in general, does anyone have any input on how to write up interesting, informative AAR's?

When I posted on gamesquad for ASL, I simply used text and screenshots. I would like to be able to write/draw on my screenshots though. Thanks.

Fishbreath

When I've wanted to draw on screenshots, I just use MS Paint.

For capturing screenshots, look into Faststone Capture. The 'capture region' button is fantastic—no need to crop, if you don't want the whole screen.

Guy Miller

thanks guys. looks like Dave fixed the technical problems I have been having, so I look forward to trying another scenario w/AAR and will try to post some better AAR's with the tools you mentioned.