Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

WWII Demo Walkthrough V2.1 Typo?

ThomM

I'm not sure where to ask this, but since it's a rules interpretation, I hope this is the appropriate place.

I did not locate a more updated version of the Walkthrough than V2.1, so if there is one, my apologies and we can just stop reading this right here.

Was reading through the Demo's Game Play Walkthrough last night and either found a typo OR ...I've been playing a terrain rule incorrectly.

Turn 2, Impulse 5 (pdf page 6): It reads the MP count for Lt Koch, squad and MG - who are using Double Time - is 2 to enter F3, 1 for G3, then 2 for G4 for a total of 5 MPs.

Shouldn't the move into G4 be 3 MPs for a total of 6 MPs expended; 1 to cross the wall and 2 to enter the light woods? Or have I been misinterpreting the wall MP aspect?

It occurs to me that this could be a result of the errata on the HoN TEC that originally listed the Leg movement cost for Light Woods as 1.

Again, apologies if this has been cleared up elsewhere on the site. I did a search for "Walkthrough" and only found V2.1.

ThomM

Thanks for the Sanity Check, Carlos. I was thinking that if I can't even get moving across a wall right, I might as well just start writing the eBay Sale description for my entire wargame collection!