Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

WWII Italy

hudson15983

How would such a campaign play out, any particular scenarios or lesser known battles you'd like to see represented?

I do know that Monte Cassino is included in the Compendium III. But obviously there is plenty of material here

Maybe Sicily, Sardinia, Italy proper, perhaps a few limited raids in the Balkans?

David, by WWII Italy do you mean the Italian front in 1943-45 or the Italian armed forces in the various campaigns starting in 1940?
Renzo: I meant the Italian Front starting in '43. Although...I think Italians on the Ost Front would be a good idea for a supplement as well!

How would such a campaign play out, any particular scenarios or lesser known battles you'd like to see represented?

I do know that Monte Cassino is included in the Compendium III. But obviously there is plenty of material here

Maybe Sicily, Sardinia, Italy proper, perhaps a few limited raids in the Balkans?

I like ALL of those ideas!!! I would think such a product would be pretty scenario-heavy and I could see it complementing HoN or HotML as the third "front" for LnLT.