Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

X-Map Storage

Jankomatic

What are you guys using to store you X-Maps unfolded in? I am having a hard time finding something that will hold the 11x17 unless I want to order 25 corrugated mailers at once. If someone has a different purchased solution, mind sharing the link?

Thanks
Wes

ChuckB

Hi - here is what I use:
Ultra Pro 11" X 17" Toploader 10ct (search for that term, for whatever reason the software doesn't allow me to insert links to Amazon)

Probably not exactly what you had in mind but these are basically very sturdy and clear PVC covers/envelops that I use to store my maps in and also use for playing to avoid any damage to the maps. I use them even for the larger maps of other games (the large ones being 24x36). They are not cheap but since I'm a bit ... picky about the condition of my stuff and I can use them for storage and playing, I like them

Jankomatic

I already own top loaders in this size. I was looking for something that I could put ALL my maps in for storage and travel.

MichaelCD

Buy an 11x17 binder and put all the top loaders in there. Assuming the top loaders come with tab/holes for the binder.

Keith T

I took a look on Amazon - l searched for
ITOYA Art Profolio and
UniKeep Large Binder with Pages (11 x 17) might be what your looking for.

Keith T

Keith T

I also found this one - UniKeep Large Binder with Pages (11 x 17) - Black - Fully Enclosed Case Binder.

hmm, just search for it , for some reason I cannot insert the actual link.
Keith T

Last edited: