Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

X-Maps by default?

Honestly, having fooled with the HotP and Battlepack X-Maps for a bit, I can't see ever wanting standard maps again (FYI, FWIW, YMMV). I'd even pay more for the games if these were standard/a check-out option.

Big, juicy hexes are an appeal of the Combat Commander series, as well.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Mike

Not that I do not want you to buy our new edition games but I want you know that X-Maps will all be sold on there own so anyone who has an older edition can purchase just the X-Maps if they like. The reason for now going to the new size is everyone said "Don't" and this makes everyone happy.

David

Hi Mike

Not that I do not want you to buy our new edition games but I want you know that X-Maps will all be sold on there own so anyone who has an older edition can purchase just the X-Maps if they like. The reason for now going to the new size is everyone said "Don't" and this makes everyone happy.

David

No worries -- I'll buy the titles no matter what (certainly if HotP is any gaugue of what's to come).

I remember the initial x-maps discussion and and it didn't occur to me how *much* better a little more real estate makes things. I'm glad to have the option.