Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

X-Maps Clarification

Surfcandy

Looking to purchase X-Maps. I have Band of Heroes, Not One Step Back,Swift and Bold and all the Scenario Packs.

Googling it appears to me that the X-Maps for Heroes of Normandy and Heroes of the Motherland would work since with the above other than the overlay maps in the updated versions there are no significant differences in the maps from the newer and earlier versions. Am I correct? Thanks

Surfcandy

The counters in the newer versions don't seem as shinny/glossy as the BOH versions. The newer versions are of course already corners rounded and seem to have a more matte finish. Would that be correct?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Note that HOTM maps use "russianized" versions of BOHx maps, slightly changing, once in while, LOS from the NOSBx version played on "regular' BOHx maps.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
At least 7 NOSB scenarios used BOH maps that included buildings. Aas i said, it probably deos not make that much of a difference with the maps in HOTM