Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

XP OS. Work?

ronin

Best regards:

Would I like to know if this game works or will work in XP?

Already is that officially not supported, but there are many games that are not officially supported and work perfectly as for example the Combat Mission Black Sea.

I downloaded the core game and this does not work when started. I imagine that it will be a question of SO, but as there are also many CTD for other reasons I have that doubt

My interest in the matter is that I want to buy the package with all the bells but before I need to know if you will get to work.

Please I do not try to convince that XP is old, etc., I know, but I cannot change of OS at the moment.

Thank you

Buenas
¿Quisiera saber si este juego trabaja o trabajará en XP?

Ya se que oficialmente no esta soportado, pero hay muchos juegos que no están soportados oficialmente y trabajan perfectamente como por ejemplo el Combat Mission Black Sea.

He descargado el juego núcleo y este no me funciona al arrancar. Me imagino que será cuestión de SO, pero como también hay muchos CTD por otras razones tengo esa duda

Mi interés en el asunto es que quiero comprar el paquete con todas las campañas pero antes necesito saber si llegará a funcionar.

Por favor no me intenten convencer que el XP es viejo, etc., ya lo sé pero no puedo cambiar de SO en estos momentos.

Gracias

ronin

Thanks for the reply. I imagined that it wouldn't work, but I not had lost hope until the developers reply. It wouldn't be the first game that would have been a pleasant surprise. Thanks again and until I changed PC and SO

Best regards

Gracias por la respuesta. Me imaginaba que no iba a funcionar, pero yo no tenia perdida la esperanza hasta que los desarrolladores contestaran. No sería el primer juego que hubiera llegado una grata sorpresa. Gracias otra vez y hasta que yo cambie de PC y SO

Saludos