Commander Pack 1 Price v Individual Module Price

Discussion in 'Command Ops Series' started by Steven Warn, May 14, 2019.

1. Steven Warn

Steven Warn Member

Hi,

Was going to pick up the CP1 when I noticed it was actually cheaper (4c) to buy them individually. Is this meant to be the case? So it seems there is no financial benefit to getting the pack; probably only a more organised installation process.

I did enquire on the Lock 'n Load Facebook chat but haven't heard anything as yet.

Also looking forward to the release of Trail Of Strength 2nd Ed. I bought the original back in the late 80's and was my favourite EF game.

Regards
    Steve Warn

2. simovitch

simovitch Member

Yes, you are right about the pricing. I work in R&D, marketing is down the hall to your right.

3. Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor Panther Games Designer

Steve, sorry I've been off sick. Also I'm not supporting our facebook page anymore. I'll take the matter up about an extra discount for the commander pack with LNL and see what can be done.

4. john connor

john connor Member

And what about ToS, Dave. i too was looking forward to that. Is it ever going to land?

5. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

We are updating the OOB and adding some scenarios. We expect it will be available for sale late summer. I am also looking at the prices tonight.

David

nelmsm likes this.