Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnL Tactical Tournament at Game ON!

Website
www.pegasusprojectgames.com
I am in the works of organizing a small LnL Tactical tournament at Game ON! in Seattle, Feb 8th - 11th.

If you are in the PNW or are willing to travel a bit, come get some games in! Link to conference page and registration here:
http://gameon-con.com/

Focus will be on smaller one map scenarios for getting in 4 games between Friday and Saturday evening. Final Four and finals on Sunday.

Rydo

I am in the works of organizing a small LnL Tactical tournament at Game ON! in Seattle, Feb 8th - 11th.

If you are in the PNW or are willing to travel a bit, come get some games in! Link to conference page and registration here:
http://gameon-con.com/

Focus will be on smaller one map scenarios for getting in 4 games between Friday and Saturday evening. Final Four and finals on Sunday.
Awesome idea, i want to be there but have the ocean dividing us.

Btw there is something special for the winners? Like custom scenarios or...?

Like the ASL ones.

Great news for Ln'L!

Website
www.pegasusprojectgames.com
LnL reps will be in attendance. Dave and company are a major raffle and great prize sponsor of this Con each year. In fact, 'Sgt. Newell' in the new Heroes of North Africa is the Game ON founder and organizer :)

I do like the custom scenario idea.

Rydo

LnL reps will be in attendance. Dave and company are a major raffle and great prize sponsor of this Con each year. In fact, 'Sgt. Newell' in the new Heroes of North Africa is the Game ON founder and organizer :)

I do like the custom scenario idea.
Great Sgt.Newell!

I think that giving custom or rare stuff to the winners is a great way to increase more the Ln'L love.

Or maybe different versions of a certain map. Now, i don't know the turnament scenarios that will be played, but for example, if Vietnam will be the "topic" immagine having custom maps, the same maps but all destroyed, with house burnings and napalm in the jungles.

Small things that will appeal completists :)

Too bad i will never see them. Where i live even english is almost uknown :(

Good tournaments to all the partecipants!