Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock 'n Load Solo Rules

kesse0

Hi all...
I am new in that forum but not in Lock and Load world as I own Lock and load and its expansions. I also have Heroes of the Blitzkrieg and now, Heroes of the Pacific.
I enjoy a lot the game but sometimes it is not easy for me to find an opponent, so I play it solo. As I read once, I know that Mark Walker was working with a solo system for Lock and Load before he left Lock and load... I would like to know, if possible, if you are planning to finish Mark Walker's work....
Thanks a lot for the answers....

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Kesseo

That solo plan by him was more of a rough idea than anything near complete. I am actively searching for someone who has a design we can use or is willing to development for us.

David

kesse0

Hi Kesseo

That solo plan by him was more of a rough idea than anything near complete. I am actively searching for someone who has a design we can use or is willing to development for us.

David
Well, in fact, you have the core of the solo system done. I mean that some scenarios of Noville expansion can be played as solo. I mean Hell's night with those mistery tokens.

Jeff Lewis

Well, in fact, you have the core of the solo system done. I mean that some scenarios of Noville expansion can be played as solo. I mean Hell's night with those mistery tokens.
The Mystery counters are not a solo-gameplay engine. They just move according to a mechanic, in the dense fog, until they are revealed, and the mystery numbers on the back of each one shakes up which forces are revealed.