One small suggestion

Newcomer to the game and I love it. I have played turn-based strategy games starting with board games, which I love, and tried to play RTS games, which I find to be click fests. Your game is the perfect blend between turn-based and RTS. In any case, one small suggestion I would make...would it be possible to change the color of highlighted units from yellow to something else? I find that a highlighted German unit looks a lot like a normal allied unit. Maybe red/orange? Cheers.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Thanks James for your suggestion. We ended up settling on yellow after trying lots of different colours. Red/orange tonings often causes problems for people with the fairly common green colour blindness. Maybe it's something we can put on the wish list as a preference users can select.

ultradave

As one of those colorblind people I'll chime in that I have no problems with differentiating the colors in the game. They stand out for me, where sometimes color choices can be a real problem. Many graphs and maps online are real problems for me.

Thanks James for your suggestion. We ended up settling on yellow after trying lots of different colours. Red/orange tonings often causes problems for people with the fairly common green colour blindness. Maybe it's something we can put on the wish list as a preference users can select.
That would be awesome. If we could select from several choices, that would be helpful since unit colors vary by nation. Cheers.