Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

This looks like a problem

*budd*

I just started the tactical exercise day attack to practice using the timings.
Basically just started and gave simple move, attack order shown in the screen shot and the unit slips task and bunkers down. All saves attached from the game.
Screen%20Shot%2005-06-15%20at%2012.09%20AM_zpsjawcw6ld.png

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    90.7 KB · Views: 1

Greg

You have "assault at" and "Start" as the same time. Could that be it? Try AUTO for the assault time.

Daz

Yeah, you have to allow plenty of time for an Assault at order Budd.
The AI won't slip it for you :(

I have asked for a change lots of times now and I'm sure Dave will get round to it eventually, but its understandably low priority at the moment, as focus is on the CTD's and game breaking bugs like the HQ bug that can cause stalled attacks, for the player and the AI.

*budd*

I didn't put any time in the assault at or start, i did uncheck the auto box though. It must default to that setting when auto is left unchecked. I changed my mind and was going to set the assault times for both units when closer to the FUP, as they usually slip the task when set to far out.