Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Updating from 5.08

cavan

Hi. I've been away from this game for awhile & would like to update it from 5.08 to current? I don't see an Updater in the game start menu. How does one do this? Just grab the latest build? Thx.
CC

GoodGuy

Hi. I've been away from this game for awhile & would like to update it from 5.08 to current? I don't see an Updater in the game start menu. How does one do this? Just grab the latest build? Thx.
CC
During the installion of the game, the LnL-updater will be added, as well.
You can find the updater here:
Programs - LnLGames - Command Ops 2 - "Update Command Ops 2"

Last edited:

cavan

Hi. Thx for responding. I have "update1...5.exe" files in the directory. I do not have a shortcut listed as 'Update Command Ops 2'. #1 updated the core game to 5.0.18. #2 updated Bastogne & another updated Valkyrie. But the others, while they loaded the updater window, for say Cauldron, merely loaded the icon in the toolbar then disappeared.
So as it stands Core is updated, Bastogne & Valkyrie to 1.01.
Does this sound ok?

*EDIT - I now have an update Command Ops 2 icon on my desktop. Go figure. Thx for the leads.

Attachments

• CO2 image.PNG
    CO2 image.PNG
    70.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
J

Jason Church

So as it stands Core is updated, Bastogne & Valkyrie to 1.01.
Does this sound ok?

That sounds correct. You should have the current version of everything.

Now that you have the shortcut, you can use that to keep updated going forward.

cavan

That sounds correct. You should have the current version of everything.

Thx Jason. One more clarification. Will that updater update everything or do I have to update the modules separately?

Now that you have the shortcut, you can use that to keep updated going forward.

J

Jason Church

The Update shortcut runs Play.exe, which in turn runs each of the update files (update.exe, update1.exe, etc.). So, it will download any available patches for both the Core game and modules.