Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Where may I find the Victory Hex counters?

Ty Snouffer

The PDF I have of the Ewell's Charge walk through has shows a number of victory counters in use. I don't have any of those in my copy of HoN. Are these available somewhere?

They look like this:

image.png

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
I believe these were in the counter mix for the V1 and/or V2 of Band of Heroes.

Jeff Lewis

I don't recall these being in BoH. They are not a part of Heroes of Normandy, and don't need to be. They may have been made by the Vassal mod creator on a whim.

I've got all the original WW II games/modules and haven't seen these before in any of them.

I use old blank SPI counters (heaps of them from various games) to delineate set up areas (removed after set up) and mark objectives.

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
Guess I hit the Corona Light's too early today. :dead: I could have sworn these were in the V1 BoH. Sorry for my error.

Ty Snouffer

Got it. Thanks guys. FWIW those counters aren't in the HoN module but are in the "VLnL World Championship module.

As for needing to be in HoN, well there are victory hexes that need to be tracked. This would be one way to do it. Cheers