Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Ring of Hills ETA?

Fnord

I've heard that Ring of Hills will see a re-print at some point in a not too distant future (as a stand-alone game). Is there an ETA on this game?

Fnord

Wonderful! I'm eagerly looking forward to it (though I take it that it will still be quite some time before an actual release)

Pete Maidhof

I've been waiting on this since about the last one of the original print run disappeared. Looking forward to the second edition.

Jeff Lewis

This one will be reprinted, and it will be a stand-alone game. I know all people want to know is WHEN, but I don't know. We need to make up new Skill Card art. With the new cut of the countersheets we won't be able to have the Guerrico be a 3x 5/8" counter; we are going to switch it to one 7/8" counter, so I'll have to tinker with that scenario a bit to see if it will affect gameplay (I don't think it will). I think we are going to add the scenario, "The Fanning Head Mob", that I designed for an issue of Line of Fire to the module as well.

It's my favorite module in the system. The size of the conflict fits the LnL system perfectly.

monstrooper

Hi,

As an owner of 1st edition Ring of Hills, would an update kit (extra counters, skill cards) be available for purchase or pre-order?

Thanks.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Can I expect that the goodies that were offered back then on the I Want This Game webiste will still be included, although, to be frank, I don't even remember exactly (extra scenarios IIRC) what was included for the 80$ USD I paid more than a year ago (November 2013) ?

Stefano G.

Like Stephane Tanguay , i also funded RoH:Battle for Falklands Exclusive Module ( $80) :rolleyes: ...so, i wish this Project could see the light! :)

Pete Maidhof

I had/have Ring of Hills on pro-order from back on the former regime's website. I confirmed by "ticket" that my pre-order is still valid, but apparently I was not charged.