Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Why no communication from developers on the Steam forum?

Darrell999

People are wondering where you are, and what the status of Lock n' Load Digital is.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
As indicated in a relatively recent LNLP podcast, everything LNLT, board or digital, is on hold until the other LNLP products already in the pipeline are out. at which point the developement of LNLT will, or will not, resume.

And contrary to what is indicated under my picture left, I'm not a staff member; I used to be a dedicated fan :)

Darrell999

Thank you, Stephane. I wonder why LNLP still has LNLT listed as "Early Access" on Steam, or if they just forgot about it.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
No idea. Probably because it is still technically in Early Access if it is not final.

Marechal

I remember reading somewhere online (for what that's worth) that the plan was to keep it in Early Access until all the modules were done since each module adds new rules.

Darrell999

That makes sense, thank you. It would have been good of them to clarify that on the Steam page instead of claiming that EA would last for 8-12 months in 2020, and then never revising that. Otherwise, it gives the impression that the game has low priority for LNLP and is abandoned. Clear communication is always a good thing.

PzGeneral

What about the fact the Tank on Tank on Steam no longer works. A number of us (including me) have reported this issue. Will it be fixed anytime soon? Especially since the problem appears to be similar to a problem that was solved a number of years ago.

thanks,

Dave