Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

option to auto stop game on urgent messages

*budd*

title says it all. Have the game pause on urgent messages, well an option to have it on or off.

Captiva

I posted a request to use alternate alert sounds for Airstrike Available and Reinforcement Arrivals (you could use the same sound for both, but something different from the bell alert for routine messages). Your suggestion might be a good solution. I've missed more than a few airstrike and reinforcement alerts simply because they get lost among all the other alerts while I'm in the midst of some task.

*budd*

yea you have to keep the message box open to get messages now. I've missed some reinforcement messages. Hope the window re-size comes in soon. Ideally I'd like the option to still display messages on screen or message box or both and being able to filter the on screen messages like you can the message box ones.