Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

A day of heroes campaign game

fulgar

Hi everyone,
a long time ago I bought A day of heroes. Yesterday I opened my box and I didn't really see where is the campaign game. On my box I have :
- rule book version 3
- a module book 5 pages
-A sheet with turn record on a face and terrain effect chart on the other face
- One player reference card
-9 scenarios cards

I remember there was a campaign game with some scénarios to play but I don't find it. Someone could tell me where is it ? Or if it misses on my box. And if it misses, where I could find it or have it ? Do I have to ask to customer support ?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I don't have my "A Day of Heroes" box anymore, just my "Day of Heroes". The LNLT boxes often have small errors in the contents listed on their back. The thing closest to a campaign is the "A Day of Heroes" scenario, with an undefined number of turns.

fulgar

Thanks Stéphane,
I Thought when I bought the box there was written a campaign game with special rules somewhere for scenarios of the 3rd of october with a specific order to play them. I may be confusing it with another module
Thank you for your answer