Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Errors in HoN Table of Contents

Ty Snouffer

Just got a copy of HoN today. In the Module Rules & Scenarios book, the TOC on the inside cover is incorrect from p46 forward. It seems the Assault on Vierville scenario was left out of the TOC throwing everything else off.

If this was reported elsewhere in this forum, apologies if I missed it. My search-fu failed me.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Strangely enough, my copy (#018) does not contain the Assault on Vierville Scenario; thus the TOC is just fine :)

Ty Snouffer

Now that I've submitted this ticket, and a few others, what can I expect to happen?

Bob DeSilva

My copy does not contain an Assault on Vierville scenario at all. Is Doggin Down the Road the Vierville scenario?

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk

Ty Snouffer

In my copy of the scenario book both Assault on Vierville and Doggin' Down the Road are in there. So they appear to be separate, distinct scenarios.

Perhaps, AoV was inserted in later versions which would account fot the TOC error and the missing page(s) from Holding Hell's Highway

Bob DeSilva

Thanks Ty. That makes sense, although I seem to have all the pages for Holding Hell's Highway. I guess we will have to wait until the gang is back from the WBC to find out what happens next.

Jeff Lewis

Ty, we've looked in to this. First things first. The first printing of Heroes of Normandy DID NOT contain "Assault on Vierville". That scenario was used as a free demo, and then we thought, well, why not add it to the game, and then it's both a part of the game and the free demo. Hey, great idea. Okay. We added it. A mistake had to have been made in the layout program in a few of the first booklets that were printed after the addition. We've checked the others that are in the warehouse and the problem is not there, nor is it in any of our files of the booklet. I know Dave and the Colorado crew have been busy in convention season but they will get to your ticket.

Ty Snouffer

Understood. I was glad to see AoV in the scenario book. Nice addition for new players. Of all the tickets I submitted, the one I'm most interested in is about Holding Hell's Highway and the pages that got bumped because of the addition of AoV. I'm a Market Garden enthusiast so that scenario is important to me as a new player.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Ty,

Yea this was more my fault than anyone on my team. If we have not yet I will make sure we get you a new book out ASAP. We did seem to catch it but only after a book or two got out. I hate incomplete things, and I want LnLP games to have it all. In any case, I missed this, and that is on me. We welcome anything you may find, and we do go and correct it once it's pointed out. We had it right, and I figured it would be a fast and easy addition, two words that I think really should never go together.

Again Ty sorry for the error it should never have happened.

David

Ty Snouffer

Excellent response David. Thank you for the attention. I hope it is a reflection of LnLP's commitment to quality and getting it right. A corrected book would be welcome.