Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.0.12 - CTD after bombard order

pekische

I am sending save file. The match is in situation when any bombard order calls CTD.

Attachments

• tasks.zip
    268.2 KB · Views: 2

Daz

Confirmed.
After giving a bombard order click anywhere on the map to deselect the bombard order, results in a swift CTD.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
pekische GD.jpg pekische,

It's great that you are providing this feedback. Thanks mate. But I really need more than the glib description you have provided. I have opened up your save and I'm confronted with this screen.

I can see that you have the force and task edit dialogs open, but I have no clue as to what arty unit you were referring to, nor the sequence of steps you took. A picture is worth a thousand words, especially one that is annotated with an arrow pointing out the unit in question.

Daz's description is a little more helpful but without context as to what dialogs were open at the time I cannot get it to repeat here.

Everyone,

When you are reporting a bug, please let me know what dialogs were open. This can often be done best with a screen dump. Plus I need the exact steps you took. Thanks.