Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.0.8 - sluggish interface

john connor

Maybe this is different to the game running slower, so I'm starting a thread for it. Anyone else notice that it feels like there's a weight hanging onto your mouse pointer? Sluggish to get the game to respond to clicks and scrolling. It's a subtle thing, but irritating. I went and re-did map cache to see if that worked. Nope. This sluggishness very occasionally is extremely pronounced - ie; click on something and nothing happens long enough to notice it not as mere slowness but as something not working - then the action appears. But it's always there. Doesn't matter how few tabs or graphics features I have up. Isn't affected by having extended info on or off. etc.

john connor

Seems great now, Dave. Just like CO1 in terms of speed and fluidity. Plus all the other little fixes. Smart job to get the speed thing sorted so rapidly. I feared that would take ages. Thanks. Can't get to play until the weekend now, but will do then. Hope sales are going well! Peter