Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hello + thank you for this nice game series

bdurruti

Hi people,

I am a young old man fascinated by realistic board-/digital wargaming and military history/tactics in general.

I joined this forum because I am currently playing "Airborne Assault: Conquest of the Aegean" and I really do like the game a lot.

I wish to strengthen a bit, be it minimal, the existence of this game series (Command Ops 2 as it is called now) by showing my face here once in a while. It's a pity such quality games do not easily appeal to the masses :( Luckily these producers are passionate enough to make them and I wish to reward them on a micro-level.

And of course to learn more of the mechanics of the game and the reality of WW2 warfare & tactics + to meet potential multi-player game adversaries.

For the moment though I have one main issue with this series:
Commands Ops 2 does not seem to be playable on Linux through emulation (nor is it natively ported of course) and I stubbornly refuse to use MS Windows, so I hope some solution will come up for this soon enough.

Thank you for having me :)

bdurutti

Keydet

For the moment though I have one main issue with this series:
Commands Ops 2 does not seem to be playable on Linux through emulation (nor is it natively ported of course) and I stubbornly refuse to use MS Windows, so I hope some solution will come up for this soon enough.

Thank you for having me :)

bdurutti
Dave will have to answer this one.